Fecha límite para participar: 17 de otubre de 2023. KAAF Photo Contest 2023 hold on three sections: «Social Documentary», «Street Photography» and «Creative Photography» that all photographers can involve in three sections of contest and send us the best your photos.
After reviewing the received photos in term of follows the rules and regulations and judging in first stage, Selects 32 photos from each sections to advance to second stage. In the final stage, each photo will receive a score between 0 and 10 from each judge, and the photos with the most points in each section will be announced as the final winners of the contest.
– Participation in this competition is free for all photographers and All photographers can participate in all three sections of the competition, including «Social Documentary Photography», «Street Photography» and «Creative Photography».
– In the «Social Documentary» section, photo editing is only allowed in the light, color and crop settings.
– In the «Creative Photography» section, any editing in the photo is allowed, and in photomontage photos, all the components added and combined in the photo must be recorded by the photographer herself.
– The size of the submitted photos to participate in the contest is up to 3 MB in JPEG / JPG format. (It is recommended to set the large side of the photo to 2000 pixels)
– The Secretariat does not impose any restrictions on photographic tools (types of cameras, mobile phones, etc.); But the quality of the work must be desirable.
– The organizer of the contest is allowed to use and publish the photos by mentioning the name of the photographer.
– According to the organizer, the sender of the works is recognized as the owner of the works and the sender of the works is responsible for any legal and moral issues arising from this.
– Inserting any signature, frame, watermark, date, marker, etc. on the photo file will remove the effect from the contest.